Yeah, I am, it’s hot, I’m tired of the humidity and Fall is my favorite time of year! Plus, now, I’m revealing my dorkiness to you here, I’m ready for fall TV. I’ve been seeing commercials for new shows, I know that Season Two of Lost will be out on DVD September 5th. I’m worrying that they will move one of my shows to the same time as another show on a different channel and I will be forced to choice between two shows, oh the horror. Tivo is ready too, he feels like he’s been idle most of the summer, oh there has been Entourage and Deadwood and the occassional movie, but it’s just not the same. But don’t think I spend all my time sitting idly watching Tv! I knit while I watch, except for Deadwood and Lost, because I think I miss too much for those two, and I walk on my treadmill, see it’s not a complete waste of time! Because I’m looking them up anyway and I’m sure you’re dying to know what I watch, here’s the rundown.
- Law & Order Criminal Intent – Tuesdays 8 pm, premieres September 19th
- Boston Legal – Tuesdays, 9pm, premieres September 19th
- Lost – Wednesday, 8 pm, I heard starts October 9th, but it’s not on ABC’s site. If you’re a Lost junkie like me, be sure to check out The Fuselage – The Official Site of the Creative Team Behind LOST Sponsored by J.J. Abrams.
- The Nine looks interesting, Wed 9 pm, premiers Oct 4th
- 6 Degrees looking interesting, Thursday, 9 pm, premieres September 21st
- CSI – Thursdays, 8pm, premieres September 21st
- Law & Order, Fridays 9pm, premiers September 22nd
- Cold Case, Sunday 8pm
- Scrubs no word on when it will be on.
Then there’s Nip/Tuck, Rome, Entourage, Deadwood, Extras, Curb Your Enthusiasum. While I’m on the subject of HBO shows, I’m watching Second Season of Carnivale right now, I really like that show, why was it canceled?
Fortunately these are all programmed in to my handy dandy Tivo and I don’t have to remember when they are on! I love you, Tivo.