- Does anyone besides me fail the Blogger comment verification thingy where you type random letters? I fail it at least once every time I leave a comment!
- I’m going back to Denver next month to see my favorite band – Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers, I can not tell you how excited I am!
- This weekend I saw a woman wearing a very tight pink velour track suit, I came soooo close to blurting out “You look like shit, go home and change” and I am definitely NOT the fashion police.
- There was a a point in my life where I got up at 5 am and went to the gym every morning. It seems impossible now, at first I thought it was because I’m older, or lazier, but now I think it’s my bed, it is sooooo freaking comfortable I don’t want to leave it. Maybe I should sleep on the floor. It might be harder but my butt probably would be too.
- Even though I’m not a sports fan, I hope the Cardinals win.
- My library is in the process of hiring a new director, I can’t tell you how nervous/stressed/anxious this makes me. I love the job I had before this one, until I got a new boss. I know everyone has heard nightmare work stories, but I can not tell you the hell he made my life.
- I ate a slim jim for breakfast.
- I have two lotto tickets and until the drawing in Wednesday I’ll be fantasizing about what I’ll do with my winnings.