I’ve been tagged by Helen for a meme. Fear not Helen, I don’t mind being tagged, so there will be no hard feelings!
- Get tagged by someone
- Write down 5 things that have never been revealed on your blog before
- Tag 5 others
Five things I’ve never revealed on my blog? I’m not very good at keeping secrets so I don’t there is much you all don’t know about me.
- My undergraduate degree was in History. I was accepted to a good graduate program, but deferred my enrollment for a year to move to AZ with a boyfriend so he could go to school (ah young love 🙂 ). The plan was after a year we’d move again so I could finish school. We barely made it 6 months and I didn’t go back to school for History. I eventually got my Masters in Library Science and I think it all worked out for the best.
- I drive a stick. When I bought my Saturn it was one of the features I insisted on. If someone else can’t drive a manual I tend to judge them for it. Yes, I know I’m superficial.
- I read fast and a lot. Until a couple of years ago I assumed everyone else did too and that people just didn’t’ talk about it. Yes I know this is weird, but I did. Then I realized that assumption is completely off. Nate is the only friend I’ve ever had who reads more than me, sometimes it annoys me. Yes, I’m a snob
- I was a vegetarian for about 2 years. Moving back to the Midwest made it really really hard. I guess I lack conviction because I gave up and now I eat meat.
- I’ve never been to Italy, but I really want to go. I have a LOT of books about it. It’s almost embarrassing and it’s getting to the point where I think I might be disappointed when I do go.