I’ve been tagged by Sherri for the ‘7 Random Things about Me’ … so here is more than you ever wanted to know about me.
- I’m picky about the pens or pencils I’ll write with. Weirdly so.
- Apparently I don’t own khakis or a navy shirt, long story on how I discovered this.
- Before I started this blog, I broke my foot in a freak accident at home. This week I thought I broke my finger in a freak incident. I’m very accident prone, or as I prefer to say I lack natural grace.
- It annoys me when people say PIN number, the N stands for number, ditto with ATM machine, the M stands for machine.
- I miss living somewhere that I could walk or ride my bike most of the time.
- I hate my house, I consider buying it the biggest mistake I’ve ever made, and I’ve made plenty.
- Lilies are my favorite flower, old fashion roses being a close second.
Ok, now that you’ve read about me, I need to tag 7 other people and direct them to my site to read the rules.