Help Wanted : Personal photographer, someone to follow me around and capture my fabulousness on film.
Taking pictures of this myself was hard, nothing was coming out. I finally resorted to asking a coworker to take pictures of me. Thanks Claudia!
My first “real” lace project done! I’ve done bits of lace here and there but this is my first 100% lace project. What I can say about it that I haven’t already said? I love it! I’ve got my next project from Victorian Lace Today picked out.
- Cast On: June 2007
- Weaving In: July 27 th 2007
- Pattern: Scarf w/edging 21 & insertion 25 pg 100 from Victorian Lace Today
- Needles: Size 9 Knit Picks Options
- Yarn: Paton’s Grace in Tangelo
- Modifications : None, really other than it’s wider and shorter than the pattern called for.
- Blog posts
In the wild!
Close up of knit on border. My first! 🙂