LibrarianGirl and Bevvy both posted the Stuart Smalley meme and tagged their readers so I figure what better time to remind ya’ll how fabulous I am than my birthday week! The assignment – tell 10 awesome things about me.
- I am fiercely loyal to my friends, mess with them and you mess with me.
- My knitting skills are getting better and better and I’ve done it without a local yarn shop, sit n knit or physical presence of another knitter (whoot whoot for knitting blogs)
- Although quick to anger, I am generous with my forgiveness and understanding
- I’m smart, I’m not saying I’m Einstein and I don’t know my IQ, but I know I can figure out how most things work faster than other people.
- I trust myself and my instincts
- While I do struggle with my self image, over all I like how I look. Sure I’d like to lose 20 pounds, but that’s all I’d change. I’ve never hated my freckles or my nose or any other part of me. 🙂
- I try not to let fear stop me. I’m afraid of heights but I’ve been sky diving twice. I’ve moved across the country by myself several times, and twice without a job waiting for me at the other end.
- I’m there for my friends. I’m the one you can call at 2 am to come get you even if you’re 2 hours away. I’m not saying I wont bitch, but I’ll get up the first time you call.
- I’m a good cook.
- I can admit when I’m wrong.
Frick that was hard! I kept wanting to make jokes, it’s hard to say good things about yourself, why is that? Ok your assignment – do the meme! I’m tagging everyone who reads this. Given our culture it will do everyone good to list some fab things about themselves.