Well my birthday was this week and I have to say it wasn’t bad, I don’t mind getting older as long as I feel like I’m getting wiser. For me the New Year always starts on my birthday, this is the time to reflect and make resolutions (yes my world does revolved around me 🙂 ) Last year I listed some things I’ve done. This year I’m gonna list some things I’ve learned (the wiser part).
- Admit when you’ve made a mistake and do what you can to fix it (sell the house for example)
- Everything is not for everyone, we don’t all have to have the same life plan
- It’s ok to be different, respect other peoples choice to be different too
- I am always stronger than I think I am
- It’s ok to be happy
- I like me. I’m not perfect but I’m a good person and I’m tired of apologizing for the things others may not like.
Obviously I have not learned to say no to shots. I had a joint birthday party with an friend and this was the first of many shots. I was totally against them until a group of guys were willing to share their Cabo Wabo tequila with us. And we know my weakness for good tequila. I still managed to go home early, I did not drive and I felt surprisingly well on Saturday. If you’re wondering what I’m doing in the third picture from the right I’m reliving my childhood – By the power of Grayskull… I am She-Ra. If you don’t know who She-Ra is you’re gonna have to to quit reading the blog. 🙂 ETA Turtlegirl is right it is For the honor of Grayskull, I knew that and had it right on my myspace page. I swear!