Do I have to name just one? I guess a calculator.
2. If you’re heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If so, how much and what type of project?
Yes, it depends on where I’m headed. I usually try to take something simple, that way if I’m interrupted or distracted I wont make any terrible mistakes. Hopefully. 🙂
3. Where have you traveled to that you’d consider your favorite spot?
The Grand Canyon definitely. Although I’m headed to Europe next spring so that might change.
4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it?
Hmmm, It would have to be a toss up between Romantic Handknits and Vintage Knits and yes I own both of them.
5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)?
Not knitting ones
6. If you could only knit with 1 color for the rest of your life, what color would that be?
7. If you were far into a project and then noticed a mistake near the beginning what would you do?
throw it into a corner and ignore it for months, then frog away
8. Where is the most unusual spot you’ve ever knit?
hmmm, bar, car, airplane, nothing really crazy.