First off, my Secret Pal freaking rocks. Seriously you guys. I got home today and there was a box from the florist sitting on my door step and I could not figure out who might have sent it. Oh I can think of a coupe people who owe me flowers but none that would actually send them. 🙂 When I hoped it – they were from my Pal! A miniature yellow rose bush in this cute silver container. It went on the end table right next to my knitting space.
Rules: Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged.
- I’m afraid of normal things like spiders, heights, and small spaces, but I’m also completely freaked out by clowns and rabbits
- I can curl my tongue
- I’ve never seen any of the Die Hard movies
- I have never named any of my cars
- I don’t like yellow highlighters
- I once had a pet rabbit named Marmalade. It was vicious (see #1)
- I always want to know how things work. I’ve never stopped asking “why”. I’m pretty sure it drives people nuts, including my boss.
- The only kind of jam I like is the homemade raspberry jam that my mom and grandma make
Oh and I’m not usually this lazy, but if you’re reading this consider yourself tagged!