I know I know! I shoulda been knitting Christmas gifts but I just HAD to have one of these for my very own. Plus I needed to make sure my notes on the decreases were right. They were! I luuuuuuv this so much!
- Cast On: November 17, 2007
- Weaving In: November 18, 2007
- Pattern: My own based on a stitch pattern the Big Book of Knitting Stitch Patterns
- Needles: Size 7 Bryspun circular and double points
- Yarn: KnitPicks Swish Superwash in Merlot Heather, I used one and just a tiny bit of the second ball.
- For me!
I blocked the green one before I took pics, but I didn’t block this one. I think the Swish Superwash is a bit thicker than the Cascade, but they both look great!
The pattern is up Get it Here, Ravelry peeps queue it up here. Thank you to Helen and Lara, who assured me it was ok to write it. I really love this hat and pattern I’m so happy I was able to write it and share! If you make this hat I’d love it if send me a picture or a link! I want do a gallery of other peoples FO’s for it. I’m supa proud of this pattern.