I got a surprise in the mail yesterday! Zonda knew how long I’ve been waiting to sell my house and move into an apartment so she sent me this fabulous tote bag as a house warming gift! Even more awesome! She matched it with the double point needle case and Interchange case I’d already bought from her shop. She even remembered what fabric my other cases are so it matches! Like all of her other stuff it’s so well constructed! Just beautiful. Thank you so much this was so thoughtful!
Zarah tagged me with this meme
These are the rules!
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Six non-important things about me:
1. I like raisins, just not in my oatmeal cookies.
2. I think we all know about my love of green! 🙂 I’m trying to branch out but it’s hard.
3. I’ve mentioned my pen issues before, but here’s another, I can not live with out my drylighter. I use it all the time! As far as I’m concerned who ever came up with the idea is a genius.
4. speaking of genius, I get the saying “the best thing since sliced bread” but really I think think of other things that are better, like air conditioning in the summer. Given the choice between air conditioning or sliced bread, I’ll gladly tear chunks from a loaf any day.
5. I don’t have any expensive jewelry, not one piece, and I’m completely ok with that.
6. I’ve never wanted to get rid of my freckles, I had no idea other people did until I was older.