Mostly adjusting to the changes in my life over the last 6 months
- commuting – when I sold my house I moved to a nearby town, about 30 miles from where I work.
- Reading or more accurately listening on my commute, thank God for books on CD
- writing presentations & giving presentations, I’ve done 14 & taught a 4 day workshop in the last 6 months
- attempting to date and failing
- going to the gym
- taking the boys to the park
- getting my nose pierced, actually that didn’t take much time, but I’ve been wanting to do it forever
- traveling – England, Italy, Colorado, St. Louis, Iowa and I have two more trips before the end of the year
But with the start of the Fall tv shows it means more time in front of the boob tube which means more knitting. Speaking of – what did ya’ll think of Heroes?